On the right-hand side of this page, you can
- Use the subscription button to get new posts by mail automatically.
- Use the RSS feed button to get updates on your RSS reader. [This is a mystery to me, please let me know if you try it successfully!]
- Follow my Twitter feed, @sp_linguist [Also a bit of a mystery, would appreciate some assurance that it works]
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am available to give two different 45-minute presentations appropriate for college students (and faculty). See About/”Public speaking” for more presentations.
- Providence and Process in the History of Spanish (An thematic overview of the history of Spanish, combining linguistic and non-linguistic developments)
- The Ten Most Interesting Things You (Probably) Don’t Know about Spanish (a mixture of historical and present-day topics)